There is no doubt that many users firstly think the Channel List Backup function. Actually, that’s not right. The channel list data will not be edited by the DB Tool if we use that backup functionality.
Okay, in this article, let’s take a look at how we do this thing about exporting the channel list of the SOLOVOX V6S for editing with another application like DB Tool.
Export the channel list for editing with DB Tool
- Make sure you have inserted a U disk to your SOLOVOX V6S
- Please go to the Tool menu
- Enter into the Upgrade By USB menu
- Enter into the BinFile Upgrade menu, you can see your U disk called udska1 by default
- Enter into your U disk
- Press the blue button with your remote control to save the channel list
- Once you have seen a message that says Save Successful, that means that your channel list has been successfully saved to your U disk
- You can find a new file called db.bin on your U disk, it is the channel list file you saved
Actually, this guide can be effective in many decoders produced by SOLOVOX, not just the SOLOVOX V6S. So, if you have another SOLOVOX decoder, such as SOLOVOX V9S, you can also try to use this method to export your channel list.