Just a few hours ago, we talked about updating the channel list on SOLOVOX V8S MAX by the network. Now let’s look at the device’s software or firmware update.
There is no doubt that the V8S MAX is supported for updating the software or firmware online. And there is a better OTA feature called Safe Update. What is it? With the Safe Update function, you can online the new firmware version without losing user data.
Safely update the firmware
- Make sure your V8S MAX is connected to a stable Internet
- Please go to the APPLICATION screen and select Upgrade By Network option
- Select Safe Update as the Upgrade Mode option
- Select the Start option to start to download the firmware list file
- Select your firmware version from the pop-up firmware list window, such as SOLOVOX_V8SMAX_20201111V02 option
- Your V8S MAX will start to download the firmware version you selected
- Select Yes to confirm your update when you see a new pop-up confirm window
- Your V8S MAX will automatically finish the updating process