Software online updating via the network is one of the essential functionalities of digital set-top boxes. The SOLOVOX V6S, as a new satellite device, of course, is no exception.
The SOLOVOX V6S has such a function item, it was placed in the NetCenter menu. The item is called Upgrade By Network, this is a straight-forward name, making it very easy to use.
Upgrade the SOLOVOX V6S by the network
- Please go to the NetCenter menu
- Please select the Upgrade By Network option
- Please enter into the Upgrade By Network screen
- Make sure you have set Software as Upgrade Module option. You can search new software version by press the blue key of remote control, and press the red key to update. Once you have seen the prompt that requests confirmation of the user’s action, please select Yes to continue
- Now the update process is starting, Then you wait and remain patient. Once the update is completed, your SOLOVOX V6S will automatically reboot