Update the SOLOVOX V6S by network
Software online updating via the network is one of the essential functionalities of digital set-top boxes. The SOLOVOX V6S, as a new satellite device, of course, is no exception.
The SOLOVOX V6S has such a function item, it was placed in the NetCenter menu. The item is called Upgrade By Network, this is a straight-forward name, making it very easy to use.
Upgrade the SOLOVOX V6S by the network
- Please go to the NetCenter menu
- Please select the Upgrade By Network option
- Please enter into the Upgrade By Network screen
- Make sure you have set Software as Upgrade Module option. You can search new software version by press the blue key of remote control, and press the red key to update. Once you have seen the prompt that requests confirmation of the user’s action, please select Yes to continue
- Now the update process is starting, Then you wait and remain patient. Once the update is completed, your SOLOVOX V6S will automatically reboot
4 thoughts on “Update the SOLOVOX V6S by network”
I have been trying to upgrade my solovox v6s decoder using upgrade by network but am receiving a no match file message each time I try. How can this problem be solved?
Hello Oliver, you can use the local firmware package to update your device.
hello i need
edit channels for your SOLOVOX V6S
but this programe DB Tool (by Sunplus) need activation key
what i have to do?
Dear Jorge Costa, the activation key was put in the txt file. You can find it.