However, the OTA pushing may not timely since the update is often rolled our gradually. So, if there is full firmware file, some users might prefer to use the U disk to update the device. That’s why you are here.
Through this article, we are going to show you how to use the U disk to manually update the software of the SOLOVOX V6S.
Update the SOLOVOX V6S by U disk
- Firstly please download the firmware file which usually can be downloaded from the download page to your computer
- Please transfer the firmware file to the root folder of your U disk, you may need to unzip the file you downloaded, anyway, it is a bin file, such as V2095.bin or etc.
- Insert your U disk to the SOLOVOX V6S
- Please go to the Tool menu
- Enter into the Upgrade By USB menu
- Enter into the BinFile Upgrade menu, you can see your U disk called udska1 by default
- Enter into your U disk
- Find and select the firmware file from your U disk
- Confirm your installation by selecting Yes
- It should begin the installation process, you will see a progress bar, please wait for it to complete. Once the update is completed, your SOLOVOX V6S will automatically reboot