So, if you have an M3U IPTV file, you can then enjoy your IPTV service on your SOLOVOX V6S.
By reading this article, you will learn how to apply the M3U IPTV file to your SOLOVOX V6S.
Apply M3U IPTV on SOLOVOX V6S
- Please rename your m3U IPTV file as tvlist.txt or tvlist.m3u, please kindly note that the file name must be tvlist.txt or tvlist.m3u, remember not to use another name
- Make sure your SOLOVOX V6S has been successfully connected to the internet a, we are always suggested that you use LAN cable or Wi-Fi
- Please put your tvlist.txt or tvlist.m3u file into your USB disk and connect it to your SOLOVOX V6S
- Please go to the NetCenter menu
- Please enter into the Network App option and select M3U icon called Free IPTV and start your IPTV journey