If there is a problem that may effect the feel of the using on your SOLOVOX V9 or V9S, for example, the satellite restarts again and again, it might be a problem with software compatibility. Then don’t worry, because you can try to repair it.
Well, most of the software problems actually, we can solve it by recovering the firmware file that can be downloaded from the Download page. It’s easy to do this.
Recover the Firmware
- Power Off the satellite device
- You should have a firmware file on your computer, such as V1982_VOD_JS_MIRA_USBNIC_STALKER_AUTH_QUICKEPG_XTREAM_IPHD_PANDA_IPFOX_SOLOVOX_TRUE_V9_LEDF_SKV9.bin
- Please rename your firmware file to romnew.bin and put it in the root directory of the USB disk
- Plug the USB disk into your satellite device
- Power On the satellite device and press the Menu button on the remote control quickly and continuously until the screen shows the Download From USB screen
- Now the device is recovering
- Once the recovery s completed, your satellite device will restart automatically
And there are, without a doubt, many problems such as not powering on, disappearance of menu and much more that the recovery function can solve.