Yes, we always knew that the new IPTV services are far from perfect. Such as some users complained about some of the local channels are missing, some feedbacks pointed out that some channels may become unwatchable at some time, etc..
So, to give you a more humane approach, here’s some information on MARS TV and MARS TV PRO FAQs. We believe we will make a more transparent interaction between the user and our IPTV services.
The MARS TV and MARS TV PRO FAQs
Where I could purchase the MARS TV and MARS TV PRO?
- Currently, you can purchase the MARS TV and MARS TV PRO from the appropriate AliExpress store link, the MARS TV is here, and the MARS TV PRO is here. We also put our products on other sales sites like eBay in the near future, look for more to come
Where I could get a test code?
- You can directly send your requirement to our Customer Service (email@example.com) by Email, then our customer services will send the test code you needed to you
Which devices support the MARS TV and MARS TV PRO?
- Currently, our SOLOVOX V6S and V9S are both supported, and both IPTV services are also compatible with lots of Android devices including Android phones and Android boxes
Where I could download the Android APK packages of the MARS TV and MARS TV PRO?
- The APK packages of both IPTV apps can be downloaded from the download page
How to use the MARS TV and MARS TV PRO on SOLOVOX boxes?
- Please see this guide
How to use the MARS TV and MARS TV PRO on Android phone?
- Please see this guide
Whether the activation code for the MARS TV can be applied to the MARS TV PRO?
- No. The MARS TV and MARS TV PRO are two different IPTV services, the activation code can not be shared
Whether one activation code can be activated on two devices?
- No. The MARS TV or the MARS TV PRO, that’s not allowed. In other words, once your one activation code is activated on one device, you will not be able to activate it on another device
Where I could preview the channels of the MARS TV and MARS TV PRO?
- You can take a look at the MARS TV and MARS TV PRO’s channels from this article. However, the channel lists you saw is just a reference, the reality on the channels may be very different, getting a test code is the best starting point
Whether the channels are all stable and workable?
- Seriously, we cannot guarantee that the channels are all watchable. You should know that the sources of some channels of one IPTV service may be damaged or lost. So please make sure you have tested the MARS TV and MARS TV PRO before you purchase
What is the difference between the MARS TV and the MARS TV PRO?
- The MARS TV PRO contains some channels that the underage can’t see, the MARS TV is not contained
- The channels are different between the two IPTV services, on this, the MARS TV is more than the MARS TV PRO
- The stability of MARS TV PRO is much better than the MARS TV, according to the feedbacks from the users
The MARS TV PRO has four sales packages, how will they differ from one another?
- The emphasis on the channels are very different. The channels of the Russian Area package is mainly for the users who live in Russia, it may not have channels of other countries or regions. Similarly, the European and America package is for the European countries and America, the South America package is for the South American nation. Please kindly note that the Global package is the most comprehensive, its channels is for the users all over the world
Whether the SOLOVOX can quickly fix the channels which have the problem?
- Seriously, because the sources of the channels are not provided by ourself, we cannot quickly fix the playing problem of the channels